Addictions / Relationships / Emotional Well-being
Pier 39, 100 39th Street Astoria, Oregon 97103
and Useful Help for Persons, Partners and Parents
Personal Coaching also available by phone.
- State Licensed Out-Patient Alcohol/Drug Treatment
- DUII Services
- Aftercare/Relapse Prevention
- Post-Traumatic Stress/Depression
Licensed Professional Counseling
- It is possible to be sober and feel good.
- It is possible repair relationships.
- It is possible to understand your feelings and find balance.
- If you are a parent, adult child, or spouse of an addict or alcoholic it is possible to find relief from fear and confusion.
- It is possible to deal more effectively with the legal system and stay out of it.
All clients have the opportunity for group
and individual counseling.
State-licensed outpatient alcohol and other drug treatment program.
Dedolph, MA LPC CADCIII MAC
Dana has training in addiction treatment, DBT, Internal Family Systems, Analytical Psychology,
Developmental Psychology and Interpersonal Neurobiology.